Equipment Rentals in Wilmington & Middletown DE
Delaware Equipment Rental has proudly served homeowners, contractors and industrial tool renters in Northern Delaware and surrounding areas since 1978. We have a wide variety of rental equipment for the do-it-yourselfer and for the professional contractor. Call the experts at Delaware Equipment Rental and let our staff with over 40 years rental experience help you, our customer, make a reservation or inquire about our rental equipment. Thank you!
- Two forms of ID required: valid state-issued drivers license with photo, and a valid major credit card.
- Payment required in advance for all rentals, including any applicable deposits.
- Sorry, no checks accepted.
- Rentals are as TIME OUT, not TIME USED. This includes Sundays and holidays.
- Equipment must be returned clean, or a cleaning fee will apply.
- Equipment must be returned full of fuel when noted on contract, or a refueling fee will apply.
- Delivery and pick-up available upon request. Check for current delivery/pick-up rates.
- ALL rentals are subject to terms of the rental contract.
- Prices are subject to change.
Note: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract or in the Rental Terms & Conditions posted at the store.
At times, Delaware Rental Group, Inc. will request personal information from you in order to provide you with our products and services. This information may include, but is not limited to, name, address, phone numbers, credit card information, driver’s license number and e-mail address. Personally identifiable information is collected for the sole purpose of providing the requested products and services. Delaware Rental Group, Inc. will use the provided information to complete the transaction. Delaware Rental Group, Inc. will not provide personally identifiable information to any third party, without your consent, except to those needed to complete the transaction or when unlawful activity is suspected. Delaware Rental Group, Inc. will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss, and from unauthorized access or disclosure. Delaware Rental Group, Inc. will take all reasonable steps to destroy any personal information that is no longer needed.